9. C) Export bikes to foreign markets.
10. B) The government has control over bicycle imports.
11. A) Extra costs might eat up their profits abroad.
12. C) Conduct a feasibility study.
13. B) Anything that can be used to produce power.
14. D) Oil production will begin to decline worldwide by 2025.
15. B) Start developing alternative fuels.
16. A) The ability to predict fashion trend.
17. D) Purchasing handicrafts from all over the world.
18. B) She is doing what she enjoys doing.
19. B) Get involved in his community.