| 资讯中心 —> 考试分析 —> 经贸类 —> 外销员
 
外销员考生必知:外贸常用术语中英文对照(四)
(发布时间:2007-2-13 10:53 来自:模考网)


with the terms and conditions of the contract. 信用证所开条款,必须与合约条款相符。  


    (4)We usually accept payment by L/C at sight draft or by T/T in advance,


but never by C.O.D. 通常我们接受即期信用证付款或电汇。我们从不接受货到付款的办法。  


    We insist on a letter of credit.  


    我们坚持用信用证方式付款。  


    As I’ve said, we require payment by L/C.  


    我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。  


    We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.  


    我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。  


    We always require L/C for our exports.  


    我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。  


    L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.  


    我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。  


    We pay by L/C for our imports.  


    进口我们也采用信用证汇款。  


    Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.  


    我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。  


    You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the 


additional protection of banker’s guarantee.  


    你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。  


    Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?  

[上一页] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [下一页]

 

收藏此页】【字体: 】【打印】【关闭